Technology Generative AI: adding brains to websites and apps Generative AI platforms like ChatGPT and Midjourney are sparking a veritable digital revolution, and major brands are sprinting to catch up.…
Advanced and Applied AI on Microsoft Azure
Enhance your understanding of machine learning and AI using Microsoft Azure and Python.
Develop machine learning skills with Python and explore Azure’s AI functionality
Have you ever wanted to design and build a solution using machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)? Together with Microsoft, this ExpertTrack will teach you how to do that using Microsoft Azure.
It will also help you prepare for related exams including Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate (AI-100) and Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900).
Work towards a career in AI, machine learning, or data science
PwC research estimates that AI will add more than $15 trillion to the world economy by 2030.
Data scientists, machine learning engineers, and AI specialists will play a key role in bringing this to life. AI Specialist was the number 1 in-demand role in 2020 for the UK, USA, and Australia. Key skills required included machine learning, Python, deep learning, natural language processing and computer vision.
As organisations try to implement new technologies, they are often faced with a shortage of talent to implement these initiatives.
This ExpertTrack will help you develop those in-demand skills including machine learning, data science, artificial intelligence, and Python.(Advanced and Applied AI)
It will enable you to build strong foundations to start your career in machine learning, AI, or data science.
Build an AI solution with Microsoft Azure
More than 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure – Microsoft’s cloud computing platform.
This ExpertTrack will provide you with a detailed introduction to the core services offered by Microsoft Azure while teaching you how to use its advanced Azure AI functionality. You will gain skills that are in wide demand across many industries, therefore boosting your career prospects.
Develop Python skills for AI
Artificial intelligence works thanks to predictive models driven by machine learning. On this ExpertTrack, you will learn how to build such machine learning tools and predictive models using the Python programming language.
You will develop the necessary Python skills to build predictive models for machine learning algorithms, to conduct data science research and other data science projects.
Use Microsoft Azure to develop an AI chatbot
Finally, you will use Azure Cognitive Services to create your own AI chatbot. You will learn the basics of natural language programming and use LUIS (language understanding) to improve your chatbot’s artificial intelligence and functionality.
Upon completing this ExpertTrack, you’ll have a strong understanding of the core skills needed for a career in machine learning, AI, or data science.
[Content for this ExpertTrack has been adapted from the Artificial Intelligence on Microsoft Azure microcredential, which offers smaller cohorts with tutor interactions, feedback on assessments, and academic credit.]
Key skills you will learn with Advanced and Applied AI course
- Azure Cloud Portal Administration
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure Machile Learning Models
- Python Programming
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Statictics for AI
- Mathematics for AI
- Microsoft Bot Framework
- Chatbot Development and LUIS Integration
There are no entry requirements for this ExpertTrack. However, a basic understanding of Python, C#, Creative Studio, or experience working with data in Excel, databases, or text files, may help.
High school-equivalent mathematics and statistics will be helpful to understanding machine learning concepts.
This ExpertTrack is for anyone looking to start a career in AI, machine learning or data science.
These roles could include:
- AI specialist
- Machine learning specialist
- Machine learning engineer
- AI analyst
- AI statistician
- Artificial intelligence engineer or developer
- Data and AI architect
- Business intelligence analyst
ExpertTrack course overview
- Course 1
- Microsoft Future Ready: Using Python Programming to Explore the Principles of Machine Learning Build your understanding of AI and machine learning before gaining practical experience using Python programming.5 weeks5 hours per weekShow weekly breakdown
- Course 2
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Speech Recognition Systems Gain an understanding of Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) systems using Python and AI-powered technology.3 weeks5 hours per weekShow weekly breakdown
- Course 3
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language Processing Learn how Natural Language Processing is a crucial component in generative AI and understand its core problems.3 weeks6 hours per weekShow weekly breakdown
- Course 4
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Computer Vision and Image Analysis Learn how computer vision is important in AI and gain practical experience of image analysis.1 test4 weeks5 hours per weekShow weekly breakdown
Prove you’re job ready
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
How ExpertTracks work
Join an ExpertTrack to master new skills in your chosen specialist area. Work through a series of topic-focused courses at your own pace, and pass the final assessment to earn a digital certificate award which proves your expertise.
Join a free 7-day trial
Decide if the ExpertTrack is right for you with free access to the full suite of courses and assessments for a week.
Keep learning for ₹900/month
Pay a monthly subscription fee of ₹900 for as long as it takes you to complete the ExpertTrack. You can learn at your own pace and cancel at any time.
Earn digital certificates
Receive a certificate for every completed course and pass the final assessment to earn a digital certificate.
Become an expert
Use your specialist training to progress further in your career or build expertise in areas you’re passionate about.
World-class learning with CloudSwyft Global Systems, Inc.
CloudSwyft has partnered with the top global technology companies to deliver cutting edge digital skills learning across the modern workplace.
This ExpertTrack is accredited by Microsoft
Learning on FutureLearn
Your learning, your rules
- Courses are split into weeks, activities, and steps to help you keep track of your learning
- Learn through a mix of bite-sized videos, long- and short-form articles, audio, and practical activities
- Stay motivated by using the Progress page to keep track of your step completion and assessment scores