CCNP/CCIE 350-801[CLCOR] Q&A and More
On this page, you will find the UPDATED Q&A for exam 350-801 and more… keep on scrolling down to get more and more…
Before taking this course you should be familiar with
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTNs, and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
when you study about this Exam, you should learn the following areas.
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture
- Compare the IP phone signaling protocols of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H323, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), and Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Lightweight Directory Access Protocol for user synchronization and user authentication
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analog voice into digital streams
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement public switched telephone network (PSTN) access using MGCP gateways
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement toll fraud prevention
- Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster
- Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P), including call flows and protocols
- Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
- Describe how Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic
- Define QoS and its models
- Implement classification and marking
- Configure classification and marking options on Cisco Catalyst® switches
- Which action is required if an engineer wants to have the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
configuration for an MGCP gateway?
A. Upload the custom configuration in the TFTP server in cisco Unified CM.
B. Configure the Cisco Unified CM’s IP in voice service VoIP.
C. Apply the ccm-manager configuration commands to the gateway.
D. From Cisco Unified CM >Device > Gateway > Add gateway, check the auto-configuration check box.
2.Which two functionalities does Cisco Expressway provide in the Cisco collaboration architecture?
A. Survivable Remote site Telephony functionality
B. Secure firewall and NAT traversal for mobile or remote Cisco Jabber and TelePresence video endpoints
C. Customer interaction management services
D. Secure business-to-business communications
E. MGCP gateway registration
3.Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager service parameter should be enabled to disconnect a
multiparty call when the call initiator hangs up?
A. Block OffNet to OffNet Transfer
B. Drop Ad Hoc Conference
C. H.225 Block Setup destination
D. Enterprise Feature Access code for conference
4. How many DNS SRV entries can be defined in the SIP trunk destination address field in Cisco Unified
5.Which description of the function of call handlers in Cisco Unity Connection is true?
A. They control outgoing calls by allowing you to specify the numbers that Cisco Unity Connection can dial
to transfer calls, notify users of massages, and delivery faxes.
B. They collect information from callers by playing a series of questions and recording the answers.
C. They answer calls, take message, and provide menus of options.
D. They provide access to a corporate directory by playing an audio list that users and outside callers users
and leave messages.
6. An engineer with ID012345678 must build an international dial plan in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Which action should be taken when building a variable-length route pattern?
A. Configure a single route pattern for international calls
B. Reduce the T302 timer to less than 4 seconds
C. Create a second route pattern followed by the # wildcard
D. Set up all international route pattern to 0.1
7.Calls are being delivered to the end user in the globalized format. Where does an engineer configure the
calling number into a localized format?
B. route pattern
C. IP phone
D. service parameters
CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert Guide. Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam. Get Here
8.As a voice engineer, which two recommendations do you make to your company to optimize Cisco
Unified Communications Manager configuration to reduce the number of toll fraud incidents? (Choose
A. Inbounds CSS on any gateway typically should have access to internal destinations only and not PSTN
B. Classify all route patterns as on-net and prohibit on-net to on-net call transfers in Cisco Unified CM
C. Classify all route patterns as on-net or off-net and prohibit off-net call transfers in Cisco Unified CM
D. Inbound CSS on any gateway typically should have access to internal destinations and PSTN
E. Classify all route pattern as off-net and prohibit off-net to off-net call transfers in Cisco Unified CM
9. Why would we not include an end user’s PC device in a QoS trust boundary?
A. The end-user could incorrectly tag their traffic to bypass firewalls.
B. There is no reason not to include an end user’s PC device m a QoS trust boundary
C. The end-user may incorrectly tag their traffic to be prioritized over other network traffic
D. The end-user could incorrectly tag their traffic to advertise their PC as a default gateway.
10. Which call routing pattern is used for phone numbers that are in the E.164 format?
A. /+.! Route Pattern
B. +.! Route pattern
C. +.! Translation pattern
D. +1. [2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXXX called Party Transformation pattern
11. When a user dials a number with a phone that is registered to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, what is the default timeout before the number is sent?
A. 3 seconds
B. 15 seconds
C. 10 seconds
D. 5 seconds
12. After an engineer runs the utils NTP status command on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager publisher, the stratum value is 16.
Which issue can the Cisco Unified CM cluster experience?
A. The date/time group an all phones default to the time zone of the engineer.
B. The cluster loses access to port 124 at the firewall.
C. Unified CM sends an NTPv4 packet.
D. Database replication is not synchronized on the Unified CM nodes.
13. A Cisco Unity Connection administrator must set a voice mailbox so that is can be accessed from a secondary device.
Which configuration on the voice mailbox makes this change?
A. Mobile User
B. Alternate Names
C. Attempt Forward routing rule
D. Alternate Extensions
14. Which configuration step is necessary for a Cisco SIP phone to synchronize its time with a specific source?
A. Change the Time Zone from “America/Los_Angeles” to “Etc/GMT+8”.
B. Add a phone NTP Reference to the date/time Group.
C. Assign the device to the correct region.
D. Change the time format from 24-hour to 12-hour.
CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test. The exciting new CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test. Get Here
15. An engineer configures local route group names to simplify a dial plan. Where does the engineer set the route group according to the local route group names that are configured?
B. device pool
C. route list
D. route pattern
16. Regarding SIP integrations with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, if the Cisco Unity Connection is configured to listen for incoming IPv4 and IPv6 traffic, how should the addressing mode be set up in the
Cisco Unity Connection?
A. Set up media ports for each port group to use IPv4.
B. Set up for each group to use IPv4 and IPv6.
C. Set up IPv4 and IPv6 in cisco Unified CM.
D. Set up is not required.
17. What is a characteristic of video traffic that governs QoS requirements for video?
A. Video is typically constant bit rate.
B. Voice and video are the same, so they have the same QoS requirements.
C. Voice and video traffic are different, but they have the same QoS requirements.
D. Video is typically variable bit rate.
18. A Cisco Telepresence SX80 suddenly has issues displaying main video to a display over HDMI. Which command can you use from the SX80 admin CLI to check the video output status to the monitor?
A. xStatus HDMI Output
B. xStatus video Output
C. xconfiguration video Output
D. xcommand video status
19. Which two protocols does Cisco IM and Presence use to authenticate Jabber? (Choose two.)
21. Which Cisco Unified communications manager configuration is required for SIP MWI integration?
A. Select “Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery Inbound” on the SIP trunk.
B. Enable “Accept presence subscription” on the SIP trunk security profile.
C. Select “Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery outbound” on the SIP trunk.
D. Enable “Accept unsolicited notification” on the SIP Trunk security profile.
21. An engineer encounters third-party devices that do not support Cisco Discovery Protocol. What must be configured on the network to allow device discovery?
22. A customer wants a video conference with five Cisco TelePresence IX5000 series systems. Which media resource is necessary for the design to fully utilize the immersive functions?
A. Software conference bridge on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
B. Cisco PVDM4-128
C. Cisco Webex meetings server
D. Cisco meeting server
23. How does the Cisco Unified Communications Manager perform a digit analysis on-hook versus off-hook for an outbound call from a Cisco IP phone that is registered to Cisco Unified CM?
A. On-hook, by pressing the digits and entering “#” to process the call, Unified CM performs a digit-by- digit
analysis; off-hook, Unified CM analyses all digits as a string.
B. On-hook, unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis; off-hook, Unified CM considers all digit was
dialed and dos do not wait for additional digits.
C. On-hook, no digit analysis is performed; off-hook, Unified CM requires the “#” to start the digit analysis.
D. On-hook, Unified CM considers all digits were dialed and do not wait for additional digits; off-hook,
Unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis.
24. On which protocol and port combination does Cisco prime collaboration receive notifications (Traps and InformRequests) from several network devices in the collaboration infrastructure for which it has requested
A. UDP 161
B. TCP 161
C. TCP 80
D. UDP 162
25. What is a valid class included in the 8-class QoS strategy in a VoIP network?
A. Assured Forwarding
B. Broadcast video
C. Multimedia conferencing
D. Real-Time Interactive
26. On which Cisco Unified Communications Manager nodes can the TFTP service be enabled?
A. Any node
B. Any subscriber nodes
C. Only nodes that have Cisco Unified CM service enabled
D. Any two nodes
27. Which settings are needed to configure the SIP route pattern in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
A. Pattern usage, IPv4 pattern, IPv6 pattern, and description
B. Pattern usage, IPv4 pattern, and SIP trunk/Route list
C. Pattern usage, IPv6 pattern, and SIP trunk/Route list
D. SIP trunk/Route list, description, and IPv4 pattern
28. Where is the default for maximum session Bit Rate for a region configured?
A. Region configuration
B. Enterprise Phone configuration
C. Service parameter configuration
D. Enterprise parameters configuration
29. You are adding regions in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Which codec(s) are selected when a call is placed if you set up the max audio bit rate to use 8 kbps?
C. G.729 and G.711ualw
D. G.711ulaw and G.711alaw
30. How are E.164 called-party numbers normalized on a globalized call-routing environment is Cisco Unified Communications Manger?
A. Normalization is achieved by stripping or translating the called numbers.
B. Call ingress must be normalized before the call being routed.
C. Normalization is not required
D. Normalization is achieved by setting up calling search and partitions at the SIP trunk for PSTN connection.
31. A customer has Cisco Unity Connection that is integrated with LDAP. As a unity connection administrator, you have received a request to change the first for VM user.
Where must the change be performed?
A. Cisco unity connection
B. Cisco IM and presence
C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager end-user
D. Active directory
32. An engineer is configuring a BOT device for a Jabber user is Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
Which phone type must be selected?
A. Cisco Dual mode for Android
B. Cisco Unified Client services Framework
C. third-party SIP device
D. Cisco Dual Mode for iPhone
33. Which command in the MGCP gateway configuration defines the secondary Cisco Unified Communications Manager server?
A. ccm-manager redundant-host
B. Mgcp call-agent
D. ccm-manager fallback-mgcp
34. Which access control group is required on an end user to allow Jabber to do deskphone mode?
A. Standard CTI Enabled
B. Standard CTI Allow Reception of SRTP key Material
C. Allow control of device from CTI
D. Standard CTI Secure Connection
35. An engineer is designing a high availability and failover solution for two Cisco Unified Border Element routers. The first router (cube 1.abc.com) takes 60% of the calls and the second router (cube2 abc.com) takes 40% of the calls. Assume all DNS A records have been created. Which two SRV records are needed for a load-balanced solution? (Choose two.)
A. _sip_udp.abc.com 60 IN SRV 1 60 cube1.abc.com
B. _sip_udp.abc.com 60 IN SRV 1 40 cube2.abc.com
C. _sip_udp.abc.com 60 IN SRV 60 1 cube1abc.com
D. _sip_udp.abc.com 60 IN SRV 2 60 cube1.abc.com
E. _sip_udp.abc.com 60 IN SRV 3 60 cube2.abc.com
36. Which design restriction applies to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition clustering over the WAN deployment with extended round-trip times in Cisco Unified CM 9.1 and
A. SIP and H.323 intercluster trunks are supported.
B. Only SIP trunk is supported.
C. SIP trunks and H.323 gateways are supported.
D. A minimum of 1.544 Mb/s bandwidth is required for all traffic between any two nodes in the cluster.
E. Only RSVP agents can be configured and registered to the SME cluster as media resources.
37. An administrator is trying to change the default LINE CODE for a voice ISDN T1 PRI. Which command makes the change?
A. line code ami
B. line code hdb3
C. line code b8zs
D. line code esf
38. How does an administrator make Cisco IP phone display the lest 10 digits of the calling number when the call is in the connected state, and also display the calling number in the E.164 format within call history
on the phone?
A. Configure a calling party transformation pattern that keeps only last 10 digits.
B. Configure a translation pattern that has a calling Party Transform Mask of XXXXXXXXXX.
C. On the inbound SIP trunk, change Significant Digits to 10.
D. Change the service parameter Apply Transformations On Remote Number to True.
39. An engineer configures Cisco Unified Communications Manager to prevent toll fraud. At which two-point does the engineer block the pattern in Cisco Unified CM to complete this task? (Choose two.)
A. route pattern
B. translation pattern
C. route group
40. What is a software-based media resource that is provided by the Cisco IP Voice Streaming Application?
A. Video conference bridge
41. Multiple router patterns match a number.
How does the Cisco Unified Communications Manager determine which pattern to use?
A. the one that discards everything PreDot
B. the one with the longest match
C. the one that comes first in numerical order
D. the one with the closed match
42. A user forwards a corporate number to an international number.
What are two methods to prevent this forwarded call? (Choose two.)
A. Configure all forced code on all router.
B. Block international dial patterns in the SIP trunk CSS.
C. Configure a Forced Authorization Code on the international router pattern.
D. Set the call Classification to OnNet for the international route pattern.
E. Set call forward All CSS to restrict international dial patterns.
43. An administrator recently upgraded a Cisco Webex DX80 through its web interface but discovered the next morning that the unit had reverted to its previous version.
What must the administrator do to prevent this from happening again?
A. Confirm the phone load name in the phone configuration.
B. Set the prepare cluster for rollback to pre-8.0 enterprise parameter to true.
C. Assign a universal device template to the phone.
D. Assign a phone security profile with secure SIP.
44. When a phone is registered over Mobile and Remote Access, where does it register?
B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
C. Cisco Unified presence server
45. A network administrator deleted a user from the LDAP directory of a company. The end-user shows as Inactive LDAP Synchronize User in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Which step is next to remove this user from Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
A. Restart the Dirsync service after the user is deleted from LDAP directory.
B. Delete the user directly from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
C. Wait 24 hours for the garbage collector to remove the user.
D. Execute a manual sync to refresh the local databased and delete the end user.
46. Which transport protocol does the application layer protocol SNMP use?
47. Which description of the Mobile and Remote Access feature is true?
A. Collaboration Edge feature that enables remote individuals to perform international calls from Jabber with a VPN connection
B. Collaboration Edge feature that enables a remote individual to access enterprise collaboration services
via Jabber with the use of a VPN connection
C. Collaboration Edge feature that enables remote individuals to access enterprise collaboration services
via Jabber without the use of a VPN connection
D. Collaboration Edge feature that enables remote individuals to access all enterprise collaboration
services using a PC within the corporate environment
48. Which three parameters are requested in an Audit Endpoint message from a Cisco Unified CM to an endpoint on an MGCP gateway? (Choose three.)
A. Bearer Information
D. Connection ID
E. Connection Mode
F. Connection Parameters
G. Request Identifier
H. Observed Events
49. A Cisco Unity Connection administrator receives a name change request from a voice-mail user, whose Cisco Unity Connection user account was imported from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
What should the administrator do to execute this change?
A. Change the user data in the Cisco Unity Connection administration page, then use the Synch User page
in the Cisco Unity Connection administration to push the change to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
B. Change the user data in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration page, then use the
Synch User page in the Cisco Unity Connection administration to pull the changes from Cisco Unified CM.
C. Change the user data in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration page, then use the
Synch User page in the Cisco Unified CM administration to push the change to Cisco Unity Connection.
D. Change the user profile from Imported to Local on Cisco Unity Connection Administration, then edit the
data locally on the Cisco Unity Connection.
E. Change the user data in the Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager separately.
As we can see users are getting synch from call manager so we first have to change the details of the user on call the manager so that the user will synch the changes from the call manager.
50. What is the element of Cisco collaboration infrastructure that allows Jabber clients outside of the network to register in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and use its resources?
A. Cisco Expressway
B. Cisco prime collaboration provisioning server
C. Cisco Unified Border Element
D. Cisco IM and Presence node