CSS courses from Udemy
What is CSS with udemy CSS courses?
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
The selector points to the HTML element you want to style.
The declaration block contains one or more declarations separated by semicolons.
Each declaration includes a CSS property name and a value, separated by a colon.
Multiple CSS declarations are separated with semicolons, and declaration blocks are surrounded by curly braces.
What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements label pieces of content such as “this is a heading”, “this is a paragraph”, “this is a link”, etc.
What programming languages to be used by web developers?
Web developers use different programming languages depending on what they’re building:
- Some programming languages apply to the front end, or client side. Front-end web development codes all the interfaces and visuals a user sees—from buttons to graphics, Languages like HTML and CSS are front-end languages.
- Other programming languages, like Python and Java, are primarily for backend web development. These so-called “server-side languages” handle communication between the front-end interface and the databases and servers that support it.
There are many programming languages with which you can do the effective web designing.
here we focus on the best courses available for udemy CSS courses