Cisco OSPF Basic Configuration In this Cisco CCNA tutorial, you’ll learn how to do a basic configuration of OSPF on our Cisco routers. Scroll down for the video and also text…
FortiGate Firewall Version 6.4 NSE4 Training
Description of FortiGate Firewall course
In this courses, feature lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot FortiGate Networks firewalls, gaining the skills and expertise needed to protect your organization from the most advanced cyber-security attacks.
The student will get hands-on experience in configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
This class covers many topics required for NSE-4 Certificate and new topics are added frequently.
This course dives deeper into FortiGate firewalls policies and network configuration to give the students a clear understanding on several topics.
Topics covered include Security Policies configuration, Routing configuration, IPsec configuration, High Availability configuration and other real world configuration examples.
This online class will help in preparing the student for the NSE-4 certification by covering topics in the depth that FortiGate expects the candidates to know.
There are also materials included with this class. With every video you will get step by step notes.
Who this FortiGate Firewall course is for:
- Course has been designed for anyone who wants to start learning about FortiGate Firewalls
- This course is for students trying to obtain the NSE4 Certificate.
- This course is for students trying to learn the FortiGate Firewall.
- Any Network or Security Engineer want to learn or polish their Skills.
What you’ll learn in this FortiGate Firewall course
- Configure and Manage FortiGate Firewall.
- Understand FortiGate Firewalls Deployment Methods.
- How to setup a Lab Environment.
- Understand how to deploy FortiGate Firewalls in GNS3 & EVE NG.
- Understand FortiGate Firewalls Security Policies.
- Understand Antispyware, AntiVirus, IPS configuration.
- Students will learn to administrate their Fortinet FortiGate firewall.
- Configure and Run First Time Wizard for a new Fertigate Firewall.
- Connect internal LAN users to Internet through NAT.
- Implement High Availability with FortiGate Firewalls.
- Configure Site-to-Site VPNs between FortiGate Firewalls.
- Configure Fortinet Remote Access VPNs with FortiClient Software.
This FortiGate Firewall course includes:
- 30.5 hours on-demand video
- 82 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students need to understand basic networking.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.