Cisco OSPF Basic Configuration In this Cisco CCNA tutorial, you’ll learn how to do a basic configuration of OSPF on our Cisco routers. Scroll down for the video and also text…
Python Flask for Beginners – Urdu / Hindi
Python Flask for Beginners
In this course we will learn how to work on Flask framework. We will build an application in Flask from scratch.
We will build a blog application with CRUD (create, read, update and delete) functionalities with user authentication and database. We will use SQLite database for development and when we are ready to deploy our application on Heroku, we will switch to PostgreSQL database.
The course content is delivered in Urdu language so you must understand Urdu / Hindi language to take this course.
If you have basic knowledge of Python which is required for this course and wants to learn Flask framework then by the end of this course you will be able to build applications with Flask framework.
What you’ll learn more in this course?
- Flask framework
- Render templates with Jinja2 template engine
- Handling authentication with Flask-Login package
- Encrypting plain text password with Flask-Bcrypt
- Working with forms with Flask WTForms
- Handling database queries with Flask-SQLAlchemy
1 section • 17 lectures • 2h 35m total length
Flask Blog App17 lectures • 2hr 36min
- Virtual Environment and Flask InstallationPreview02:26
- Basic Flask AppPreview09:12
- ImportError ExplainationPreview01:54
- Rendering Templates With Jinja2 Template Engine10:55
- Adding Bootstrap And Dummy Data05:16
- Working With Forms06:17
- Handling Routes And Templates For Registration And Login13:37
- Displaying Flash Messages03:40
- Connect Application With Database15:54
- Create And Save User Into Database08:12
- User And Email Validation05:19
- Authenticate User By Querying Database14:53
- Create And Save Post Into Database18:32
- Update Post11:15
- Delete Post09:13
- Deployment to Heroku14:08